The Torque 7 foot Hex Olympic Bar features durable fully welded construction comprised of 1.65 in (42 mm) and 2 in (50 mm) x 1/4 inch (6 mm) thick tubing. The versatile dual-handle design allows athletes to switch grips by simply flipping the bar over. Both sets of 1.12 inch (28.5 mm) handles include precision light knurling for a sure grip and are spaced 25 inches (635 mm) apart. The bar is built to handle as much weight as can be loaded onto its 16 in (406 mm) sleeves.
The bar is designed to keep weight centred through the body’s midline during deadlifts and shrugs. The bar can also limit shoulder stress when used for bench presses.
The bar is compatible with the Torque Spring and Lock-Jaw Pro Collars. (It may not be compatible with some other collars.)
The overall dimensions are 88.5” x 29” x 7” (2248 mm x 734 mm x 179 mm)
PLEASE NOTE: The entire O7HB is finished in our durable textured black powder coat. Adding and removing plates or other metal to metal contact with the sleeves may cause wear on the finish over time.
- Two sets of knurled handles
- Compatible with Olympic size plates
- Large loadable sleeve length
- Durable textured black powder coat
- Reduce back strain on deadlifts
- Limit shoulder stress on bench presses
- Great for shrugs
- Bar/Sleeve Diameter: 2 in (50 mm)
- Grip Area Diameter: 1.65 in (42 mm)
- Bar Length: 88.5 in (2248 mm)
- Bar Height: 7 in (179 mm)
- Sleeve Length: 16 in (406 mm)
- Length between grips: 25 in (635 mm)
- Width between grips: 29 in (734 mm)
- Weight: 49.6 lb (22.5 kg)
- Weight capacity: As much weight as can be loaded onto its 16″ sleeves
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Durable Textured Black Powder Coat