When do we collect personal information?
We collect your personal data when you:
- Visit our website.
- Contact us via the contact form on our website.
- Send an email to any @mt3fitness.co.uk email address.
- Sign up for a membership at our Health & Performance Lab.
- Request a quote for our products.
- Sign up to our mailing list.
- Make a purchase on our website.
What information do we collect?
We only collect the information that is necessary for fulfilling our contractual obligation according to your requests and interest in our business with us. This information helps us to provide valuable customer service and helps to create a safe environment within our Health & Performance Lab. This may include:
- Any contact details you provide, including but not limited to: name, address, telephone or mobile number, and email address.
- Any payment details you provide, including but not limited to: name, billing address, shipping address, telephone or mobile number, email address and any notes you provide accompanying your order.*
- Any emergency contact details you provide, including: name and telephone or mobile number.
- Any history of certain medical conditions (that you or close family members may or may not have).**
- Details of your visit to mt3fitness.co.uk (what pages have been viewed and when).***
**We will only refer to your history of Certain Medical Conditions in the event of an emergency, to ensure your safety when with us. This data is not used in any other case. The lawful basis for collecting this data, as explained in Article 6 of the GDPR – “the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes”.
***Website activity that we collect is anonymous and can not be used to identify you personally, nor can it be used to identify what device you use to access our website. This data is simply used to analyse what pages are being viewed and how many times, to help us manage and improve our website.
How do we use your information?
As explained above, MT3 Fitness will only use your information to fulfil our obligation to you as a member and/or customer, and the period of use of this data will not extend beyond what is necessary in order to do so. We use your information to:
- Perform a screening check as part of the signing-up process for your membership at our Health & Performance Lab.
- Contact you regarding any enquires or concerns you have made about products, memberships or classes.
- Accept payment for the process of a sale.
- Deliver the products you have purchased to the shipping address provided.
- Contact you during the process of a sale.
- Keep you informed and up-to-date on any changes to our services.
- Inform you of any promotions or offers relating to your interaction with us (e.g. trade-in offers for equipment sales customers, and competitions for members of our Health & Performance Lab)
- Manage and improve our website’s user experience.
- Provide a level of safety when you are training on-site with us.
Who can access your data?
Your data is used and accessed only by ourselves, here at MT3 Fitness.
We will not sell or rent your information to any other companies or businesses.
Links to other websites
Accessing, amending, or removing your personal information
You can access the personal information that we hold about you at any time, to do so simply contact us at email@example.com.
If you believe that the information we have collected from you is inaccurate or incorrect, or if your details change, you can amend your personal information by getting in touch with us, either by visiting or writing to us at MT3 Fitness, Unit 5, Burnham Business Centre, Burnham Gate, Burnley, Lancs. BB11 4AJ, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time regarding our processing of your personal data. For example, if you no longer wish to receive email updates from us, then you can contact us at email@example.com to unsubscribe to our email marketing. Further to this, if you are no longer a member with us, or have purchased from us previously, and no longer wish for us to process any of your personal data, you can let us know again by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.